We Are Always
Looking For Talents
People Who Make The Impossible Possible
Recruitment Program TCF Growth Formula
TCF is happy to announce a 3-month paid ''Growth Formula'' recruitment program for both experienced professionals and fresh graduates with a full-time schedule.
Creative Writer in Yerevan / Milenium5
- Generate great ideas and write original and outstanding content for a wide variety of clients’ products and services
- Develop concepts and storyboards, and write, edit and review video scripts and screenplays for varying commercial videos
- Generate original material, and adapt others’ stories into scripts
- Create initial frameworks, or treatments for screenplays, and envision what videos might look like before they’re made
- Write clear, dynamic and engaging copy to describe products and engage customers
- Ensure all content we produce is true to the product and consistent with our brand
- Proven writing and storytelling experience, preferably in a similar role
- Portfolio with successfully launched projects
- Native English speaker (US English preferred)
- Ability to tailor writing style to suit the target audience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively collaborate with parties involved
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High level of commitment to task completion
- Independent thinker, detail-oriented and proactive owner of their projects
- Hard working and can do attitude
- Experience in the product presentation sphere will be a plus
- Good Armenian will be a plus
About Milenium 5
We are Milenium5—a video production house that specializes in driving crowdfunding campaigns to success through the magic of film making. We are based in one of the most ancient countries in the world—Armenia.
Our brand name itself symbolizes the 5th millennium—the current time according to the Armenian calendar of civilization.
Milenium5 was founded by a group of creative people dedicated to creating video content that captivates the hearts of people around the world. Our team of professionals has come together with a mission to create the most inspirational and captivating commercial videos that will drive backers to support the latest and greatest innovations.
To have more info about Milenium5 please visit milenium5.com
Copywriter in Yerevan
Are you a curious & creative Copywriter that can produce clear, dynamic and engaging copy with a spark?
Can you wow people on websites? Capture them in ads? Woo them in emails?
Join our vibrant team, launch the latest international innovations, and develop catchy million-dollar campaigns.
You need to join us if you’re a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative native English writer with an eye for detail.
Why? Because you’ll get to:
- Write varied copy with distinct voices, including Email Marketing Campaigns, Landing Pages, Product Pages, Video Scripts, Ads, Articles, and much more.
- Get near-instant feedback on how you’re doing. In data. Because numbers don’t lie.
- Track and improve your metrics and conversions
- Visualize your growth and get there fast!
- Use the latest marketing tools to sell, test, and conduct in-depth research to understand product, audience, competition, tools & strategies
- Work with marketing masterminds to build marketing projects and campaigns
So… what will it cost you?
- Proven experience as a copywriter, content marketer, or related role
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in English
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Strong research skills
- Attention to detail
- Your sanity… just joking!
Social Media Marketing Specialist in Yerevan
We’re looking for talented and super creative social media marketing experts.
With you, we will boost the crowdfunding campaigns of the world's most innovative products on social media and develop our cool projects' social media pages.
What will you do at TCF?
- Create social media strategies for crowdfunding and other projects
- Work on community building and community management
- Create content that sells, engages and inspires
- Use growth hacking to promote campaigns on different social media
Who will win our hearts? The one who has:
- Proven skill of creating social media strategies
- Strong community management skills
- Knowledge of content marketing
- Ability to create effective content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Ability to use social media’s full potential
- Excellent English speaking, writing and editing skills
- Growth hacking mindset
- Knowledge of marketing and strong research skills
- Analytic mindset, understanding data, and an attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of photo and video editing tools (bonus!)
- Knowledge of TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube marketing is a plus
- Basic targeting skills are a plus
- Mobile messenger marketing skills are a plus
- Influencer marketing skills are a plus
How will we win your heart?
- You’ll be joining the top crowdfunding agency and ecosystem-builder in the world
- You’ll grow alongside a great team of champion minded cool people
- You will have limitless opportunity for self-realization
- You’ll enjoy TCF’s unique culture that doesn't just respect creativity but cherishes it
- You’ll be inspired to permanently learn and grow
- You’ll receive a competitive salary
- And you’ll work in one of Yerevan’s coolest offices (it’s still there waiting for us until after quarantine!)
Back-end Engineer in Yerevan
We are looking for an experienced Back-end Engineer to join our growing team of engineers! As a Back-end Engineer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic: microservices, database integration / communication.
The new super secret project that you’ll work on is a first-of-its-kind web platform for product-market fit validation․ We’re just starting to lay the architecture of this big project, so if you act fast, you can join the team right from the beginning of this delightful ride!
Please apply if you have the following background:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a back-end engineer;
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it;
- You have experience with NoSQL and SQL database administration;
- You are familiar with writing GraphQL APIs;
- You have experience in building scalable web applications;
- You understand SOLID principles, OOP/OOD, design patterns;
- You love writing clean and maintainable code;
- You have experience with one of the Serverless Frameworks (Knative, Google Cloud Functions or AWS Lambdais a plus);
- You are a team player and embrace the opportunity to share your knowledge
- You have an awareness of your weak spots and a genuine desire to improve
- You’re looking for a long-term role with an ambitious and fast growing company
What you will be doing:
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including development, code reviews, testing, and production deployment;
- Write high-quality code that is scalable, reliable and reusable;
- Write unit/integration tests to ensure the high quality and sustainability of the application;
- Develop API’s for large-scale applications according to business needs and priorities;
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements;
- Provide training, help and support to other team members.
Simply Because it’s a Great Opportunity to Become the Champion in Your Field
Learn From and Work With The Team of Profs
Get an Exclusive Chance to Learn How to Make a Million Dollar Campaign
Learn How to Execute Cutting-edge PR and Marketing Strategies and Techniques
Get an Exceptional Chance for Personal and Professional Growth
Unleash Your Potential a Super Inspiring, Supportive, And Creative Environment
An environment where each impactful idea from exceptional people achieves ultimate success through crowdfunding
To take responsibility of the inventors' ultimate success by teaming up and tailoring the winning formula
Collaboration, Leadership, Growth Hacking, Champion Mindset, Commitment to Results
Us Having Fun
Meet the Squad of Champs